THE PLAYERS Experiences' Official Packages are delivered complete with your tickets, itinerary, directions, point of contact and many guides and maps to aid you on your PLAYERS Experience!
Below are some commonly asked questions we receive from our clients prior to ticket package delivery. If you have a question about the event or about concierge services provided by THE PLAYERS Experiences, please email us or call 844.883.4803.
Questions About Official Ticket Packages
Official Ticket Packages to THE PLAYERS Championship can be viewed here.
Official Ticket Packages can be purchased online or by contacting an event representative at 844.883.4803
Easy payment terms* (i.e. split payments in increments) are available with THE PLAYERS Experiences. Please check with your Sales Representative or listed prices online on how to avail of our easy payment plans for the THE PLAYERS Championship.
Yes, all pricing includes applicable taxes and fees.
For online transactions, your shipping and billing address must be the same.
If your billing address is a P.O. Box, your package will need to be picked up on site. Pickup details will be sent via email closer to the event date.
Packages are typically sent within 3 weeks of the event via 2-Day shipping, signature required.
For online purchases: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted. Additional charges may apply.
For offline purchases: Check, wire transfer or major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) are accepted. Additional charges may apply.
In general, we will not share personally identifiable information about you with third parties, excluding our official partnerships. THE PLAYERS Experiences may send personally identifiable information about you, including your email address, to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share this information to provide to you the information, product or service you have requested;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find or have reason to believe that your actions on our website violate website terms or conditions or are in violation of law.
View our complete privacy statement here.
Yes, for online purchases, the maximum is 10 Official Ticket Packages per transaction. For transactions more than 10, please fill out our form or call 844.883.4803 for booking.
Package inclusions vary based on the day and package type.
Please contact a THE PLAYERS Experiences representative at 844.883.4803, and we will assist you with all of the extras!
Official Ticket Packages through THE PLAYERS Experience do not come with transportation. Valet Service will be available at the venue.
Our event specialists are standing by to help you with all of your travel needs. Complete the form below or call 844.883.4803 and an event specialist from The PLAYERS Experiences will contact you to help you find the Official Ticket Packages that are right for you.
No, shipping is not available to P.O. Boxes.
Yes, Official Ticket Packages will be available for pickup at the VIP Office. Pick-up instructions and location will be emailed to the purchaser and valid identification is required for pick-up.
Stolen, destroyed or lost tickets cannot be replaced.
All sales are final. If the event is cancelled for unforeseen circumstances, QuintEvents will work with the event organizer to try to reclaim all or a portion of your purchase. Please check the terms & conditions in your purchase agreement for the specific event cancellation policy.
Admission gates will open at various times throughout the week.
- Monday: Tournament is closed
- Tuesday & Wednesday: TBD.
- Thursday & Friday: TBD.
- Saturday & Sunday: TBD.
- Thursday, May 9 - First round of competition begins at approximately TBD. (threesomes off of No. 1 and No.10)
- Friday, May 10 - Second round of competition begins at approximately TBD. (threesomes off of No.1 and No.10)
- Saturday, May 11 - Third round of competition begins at approximately TBD., depending on the size of the cut (twosomes off No.1)
- Championship Sunday, May 12 - Final round of competition begins at approximately TBD., depending on size of the cut (twosomes off No.1)
Parking is available on the grounds of TPC Sawgrass throughout the week. Check back here for more information.
The address is:
110 Championship Way
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082